Thursday, December 27, 2018

Tribute to my blogging mentors

Only a few days left before we close down 2018. It has been a long year for me, full of ups and downs, but hey that's how the life's journey goes. Its never easy. Let me give you a recap about who I am before I can pass my heartfelt gratitudes to people who brought hope into my life.

Recap of my life's journey

I am Marenyane Mokhethi from Lesotho Africa. I am a 26 years gentleman, i am an I.T graduate. I graduated four years back from Limkokwing university of creative technology Lesotho. I had been struggling to get a job ever since then. That's when I started doing a research as to whether I could make money online. Then boom..I stumbled upon blogging.
Below is how I looked a day before my graduation day:



My blogging journey

As i said above, I stumbled on blogging few months ago while researching on how to make money online. That's when I met guys like Ryan Robinson form Robinson.com  I met Karen Evans from startbloggingonline.com these people are the ones whom I learned a lot from especially Karen, maybe its because she is a woman I don't know, but I had been following her guide ever since. I would make a big mistake if I can leave the owner of smallstarter.com

So all those folks I wanna thank them for providing  a guide to newbies like me and many others. I just hope..their guide will definitely reach to other people too

No comments:

Post a Comment