Thursday, November 15, 2018

Recap of how rejection affects people in everyday life

Good morning,it is a very beautiful morning today. I just wanted to apologise for the inconvenience of not giving out the information about yesterday's event concerning improving the water sanitation at Ha-Phiri,the village is within the council of Phuthiatsana D05. Today I will give you a full report on that. I came back veery worked out yesterday that I couldn't even do anything.

What I wanted to say is..I want to thank each and everyone who has been sacrificing their quality time to read whatever I post on this little blog of mine. I do believe you are busy but you still manage to dedicate a few minutes into reading my posts. For that,I'm honoured. In fact, this inspires me to even go on and on and on,writing about whatever that can always draw back more readers and viewers to my blog.

It seems that amongst my posts, REJECTION- being the poem I wrote as a result of what I went through in this long journey called life,has made quite an impression. It's  gained a lot of views from different regions. This got me thinking..it seems that out there,the power of money,ssuccess and many other things changed people we never thought would change. So I would like to hear your story please! How is life treating you out there? People you used to call friends,colleagues, are they still perceiving you the way they used to?
Haven't they changed as soon as they became successful? How is this affecting you? I wanna hear those stories.

From me,Marenyane,see you when I give you an update on the development made by the government,in the mean time let's hear what you have to say about "rejection."

No comments:

Post a Comment